We are very happy to announce we have now over 60 clients using Easylib 6.2a or Easylib 6.4a Version. Some notable items are as below.
- One large university with nine colleges has connected all nine colleges with Easylib Union Catalogue. Each college has its own library and managed independently. However the entire OPAC is connected to Union Catalogue where search is performed automatically on all nine libraries. Helps sharing resources among themselves.
- A few colleges now use branch management feature within Easylib. Entire library is managed as a central library. But individual libraries still operate on the same database and students are able to see the collection across the board.
- In some colleges, we see over 100 students per day i.e. over 5% of the college population logs into OPAC each day. Two years before, students did not have access to OPAC outside the campus. Now they can access it everywhere.
- Easylib has Integrated system to manage books, non books like CD, Maps etc as well as institutional repositories. Some clients have even loaded about 5,000 question papers, table of contents of journals, their own publications etc. to their library website using Easylib platform.
- Some clients have uploaded lecture plans, videos and quizzes to Easylib platform giving an integrated view of learning to the students.
Overall, it has been a fun journey so far.