Easylib is happy to announce updates to Easylib 7.2a Campus ERP Application.
It works as an extension to your state of the art Easylib 6.4a Cloud Version and provides the following features.
(1) Establishment and Master Data Management
- Multiple Institute Set Up
- Course offerings set up
- Inventory Management
- Room and Capacity Management
- Master Fee Set-Up
- Staff Information
- Student Master Data Management
(2) Admissions Management
- Campaign Management
- Online Admission Form Entry
- Admission Workflow
- Fee Schedule Build
- Individualized Fees and Discounts
- Fee Reminders
- Enrollment to Grades
- Enrollment to specific classes/grades
(3) Academics Administration
- Assignment Management
Learning Management System
- Timetable Management
- Attendance Management
(4) General Administration
- Student Satisfaction Survey
- Placement Management
- Transport Management
- Printing of Barcode and ID cards
- Communication Management
- Dashboard(KPI) Management
- Data Quality Improvement
- Hall of Fame Display Boards
- Alumni Relationship Management
(5) Systems and Security
- API Module
Direct database-driven extra reports
Campus ERP Software is being offered on a trial basis for one academic year for all customers who buy Easylib 6.4a Cloud Version License.
Call us today for a demo and get your trial installation.
Features of Easylib 6.4a Cloud Version for Libraries
Easylib is a special software for your library due to the following features.
- It is one integrated software for
- Physical library management
- Institutional Repository Management
- Personal Digital Library Management
- In Out Visitor Management
- Feedback Management
- Student Communication Management
- Barcode and Spine Label Printing
- ID card Printing
- Union Catalogue Connectivity
- It provides features many innovative features
Built in SMS and Email gateway
APIs for Integration
Customer support is integrated. And in addition is a company focused primarily towards education sector and especially libraries.
Call us today at 97422-04624 Vasu or 98457-45630 Siddu for a no obligation trial or to schedule a demonstration
See screenshots at http://bhadra.easylib.net/?page_id=1336
Easylib Software In-depth Features
- Perform English like search rather than having to chose multiple fields and select
- Multiple Templates for your homepage
- Direct integration with publishers
- One window and software for your physical contents, digital contents. user communication, visitor management and much more
- Update your library website daily
- Give users ability to share what they have read on Facebook, Twitter etc
- Form Library User Groups and Communicate with them
- Single Software for your Physical and Digital Library
- Track all journals at one place
- Exact Search Option on various conditions
- Print Barcodes and Id Cards
- Many many many features in Easylib that provides state of the art solution for managing your library with easy search, full fledged acquisition, cataloguing, journals, digital library, journals and many more features backed by robust product, reliance service and continuous innovation. Newly launched modules of Campus ERP, Personal Digital Library Management, Customizable Reporting, Alumni Software etc make Easylib, one single preferred solution for your entire institute. and it provides dynamic homepage
Barcode Systems and Accessories
Easylib provides barcode scanners, printers, labels and accessories requires for your library.
- Multiple models of products
- Delivery within a week
- Both printed and empty labels
- Printable within Easylib Software
Radio Frequency Identification System
RFID helps you in (a) taking stock verification easily (b) Reducing misplacement of books (c) Reduce theft (d) Increase speed of circulaiton (e) Offer self check in check out.
- RFID Tags for your books
- Anti Theft Gate Readers
- Handheld Readers for Stock Verification
- Self Issue Return Kiosks
- Data Entry – We refer many trained library professionals who do the work of data entry, classification as well as manage your library.
Core Values of Easylib
Easylib is a state of the art fully functional integrated library management system developed after decades of research and feedback by over 1,000 library professionals, academicians and end users.
Easylib offers ticket and Service Level Agreement based service by phone call, online service and personal visits, backed up thousands of trained professionals for peer guidance..
Software continually being enhanced for over last 18 years. Has state of the art features include responsive app, SMS and Email gateway, Common Catalogue connectivity, APIs to integrate and many more.
Integrated Features for your Library
Web OPAC Student Login, Requisition, Acquisition, Cataloguing, Accessioning, Membership, Circulation, periodicals, Reports, Security, Set Up, Machine Learning and AI
Digital Library Feature
Website for your library. eResources Management, Personal Digital Libraries, .
Library In Out Management , Form Union Catalogues, Event Registration, Campus ERP Software, RFID Equipment, Display Board Management, Dashboards Management, Feedback Management, Library Branch Management, Barcode Labels and Printers, Own Publications Management, Student Communication, Course Offerings Registration, Data Quality Management, Scholarship Management, Alumni Relationship, Proposal Writing, Android Application, Course Offerings, SMS and Email Integration, Payment Gateway Integration, Barcode Printing, Id Card Printing, .
Hosted on Easylib Cloud
Entire application is now available on Easylib cloud. No need of installation on individual machine..
Responsive web design
Means the software is screen size agnostic. It can run on PC, Linux, iPad, iPhone and Android phones and so on.
All Easylib customers get a free website for their library. They can update it regularly and make it very informative.
SMS and Email Integrated
Software comes with inbuild SMS and eMail gateway. You simply enable and are good to go. No separate set up needed.
Easylib Software and Easylib CRM are integrated. That means help is only one click away.
500 Plus Active Clients
5,000 Plus Librarians