An electronic visual display, informally a screen, is a display device for presentation of images, text, or video transmitted electronically, without producing a permanent record. Electronic visual displays include television sets, computer monitors, and digital signage. They are also ubiquitous in mobile computing applications like tablet computers, smartphones, and information appliances
- Display different messages and images on Kiosks
- E.g. New arrivals, announcements, accomplishments etc.
- Scheduled display of Kiosk images e.g. Festival Greetings
- Time each display e.g. more time for text heavy announcements
- Manage multiple kiosks with different displays e.g. main library, hall etc.