Easylib Web OPAC provides a rich functionality to search on the contents of a library and avail help of various self help tools.
- Ability to build and publish fully dynamic website for your library, that can be updated by the library staff itself on a daily / weekly basis as you desire with real time data, to show case the dynamic nature of your library.
- Information Packed – Explore links to most searched items in the library, announcements to keep members informed, Link to various partner libraries of yours including digital libraries, organization photographs, pre-selected customized real-time dashboard on homepage, featured books and new arrivals, Information on library timings, policies, staff details and many more.
- Multiple templates of Web OPAC – Ability to select any one from multiple pre-built Web OPAC Templates, from the simplest ones to most comprehensive ones.
- Simple but powerful search on library homepage on your Books, Non –Books, CDs, Audio, Journals, Digital Content etc.. Free flow @ based search to build own extensive custom search criteria for students E.g. @ Title Physics @Author Raman @Publisher Tata @Year 2016 in one line
- Extensive drill down on search – List of search results displayed along with features to keep filtering by item type, author, publisher, subject etc. and many more fields until the patron finds the book / item he is looking for.
- Link physical collections with digital collection – Ability to see associated physical materials like CD, Manuals for each book searched, see digital contents like eBooks, material from your institutional repository etc.
- Customizable Links Bar – To link most used links for your organization
- Shortcuts for various materials – Links to New Arrivals, Periodicals, Keyword Search, eBooks, Digital Subscriptions etc.
- Self help features for students – Ability for students to search, know the books borrowed, save their favourites, request purchase of books, give feedback on the library services, etc. Basic Profile Updates– Set Communication Preferences for Email and SMS, Update basic information like address etc. Build User Community – Form Friends Groups and make their lists public or private. Publish their reading progress to the groups.