Future Webinars – To register click here
- Click here to join the meeting on Microsoft Teams Webinar
- Library.- Membership Module (Friday July 21st, 11 AM)
- ERP – Placement Management (Tuesday July 25th, 11 AM)
- Library – Periodicals (Thursday July 27th, 11 AM)
- ERP – Asset Management and Service Desk (Tuesday 1st August)
- Library – Circulation (Thursday 3rd August)
- ERP – Sales Desk and Communication (Thursday 5th August)
- Library – Acquisitions
- ERP – Examinations
- ERP – Transport Management
- 18th July 2023 – Learning Management
- 13th July 2023 – Cataloguing in Easylib
- 11th July 2023 – ERP – Enrolment, Time Table and Attendance
- 6th July 2023 – Web OPAC for your Library
- 4th July 2023 – Admissions Process Automation
- 30th June 2023 – Attracting Students to your Library Using Easylib (and there by get better academic grades)
- 27th June 2023 – Building Digital Library (Institutional Repository) using Easylib 6.4a
- 19th June 2023 Student Life Cycle System and Student Life Cycle System(Part-2)
- 13th June 2023 –Easylib Easy UMS Webinar
Solutions built for your organisation
EasyOne Campus ERP
EasyOne is the all inclusive one system for your University, College or School Administration. It encompasses all functions starting with campaign management all the way till placement and Alumni Management. Read More
EasyLib for your Library
EasyLib, that stands for Entire Automation System for your Libraries, helps you manage your catalogue, circulation, periodicals, digital library, visitors, library promotion and much more on one platform. Read More
EasyInv for Inventory
Manage data of everything that you have in your organization including your buildings, computers, furnitures, electrical appliances, lab equipments and much more on one single advanced platform. Read More.
1. Assignment Management See Video Read More
2. Attendance Mtmt Read More
3. Grade Class Enrolment
5. Quiz Administration See Video
6. Syllabus Management See Video
7. Examinations Module See Video
8. Time Table Management Read More
EasyLMS brings in a very friendly Learning Management System for use. Students when they login, will see the list of courses they are enrolled in, will get week wise schedules, will get to access learning material and so on. It is a very intuitive application making learning fun and easy. Read More
All these Products and platform are ready for usage.
Announce scholarships, take applications, evaluate the forms, find donors, grant scholarships, track progress, complete the cycle when students become donors
Review sample project plans, copy as needed, write your own project plans, send to companies, get CSR funds, deliver projects, evaluate the impact and repeat the cycle. Read More
Schedule events, build registration forms, take registrations, print registration forms, track attendance, stay in touch for regular communication. Read More
Design Surveys, Send to potential respondents, get the responses, send reminders, collate response data, analyse the results, initiate projects to do improvements, and repeat the survey cycle. See Video
Seamlessly transition your data from ERP to Alumni Management System. Maintain Alumni Database, Conduct Events, Form Alumni Groups, Come up with new projects, stay in touch, make things happen. Read More
Design various layouts of barcode on different sizes of papers. Load the data of students, books, journals or any free flow text or numbers. Fetch data from DB. Print on normal A4 or Other papers. Read More
Id Card Design Print
Design your own Id cards for students, faculty, temporary staff, visitors and more. Gets data from database as well as allows to add things like images and custom fields. Easy to get started and use long term. Read More
Display Board Mgmt
Simply create images of your notifications you intend to display at campus. Upload them onto EasyOne and set timings and order for various images. Set at one place and display any where in the campus. See Video
Build your Sales Pipeline with Lead generation, Lead qualification, Opportunities, Weekly Reviews, Sales Funnelling, Activity Tracking, Proposal Generation and all the way till getting order. Read More
Give your staff, students and customers ability to open tickets when facing issues or when having requests. Maintain all the way till resolution. Measure with SLAs and Continually improve performance. Read More
Track all the assets you have in your organisation including buildings, furnitures and more. Easily print barcodes for those as well as do annual stock verification. Transition to Service Desk system for services. See Video
Transport Management System makes the job of maintaining all your bus routes, stops in the town, student enrolments to the various routes all easy. Additional features include real time sharing of data when students get in or get out. See Video
EasyOne suites of applications – Key differentiators
Easylib systems listed above are all ready and tested. Many modules run at as many as 130 plus customers. Over the years the system has undergone time testing under various production scenarios.
Easylib has proven data migration techniques from your existing system. Most of the migration happens without actually going to the database using screens alone. It makes data migration smooth as well as reliable.
Easylib has built in support mechanism in the application. Your system is connected to our support system on a real time basis. This helps monitor the application as well as give you ability to seek help as needed.
Time Tested, Proven and Reliable Deployment Methodology
Upgrading to EasyOne or EasyLib is very Simple!!
- See the demo of the application (60 minutes),
- place the provisional order (30 minutes),
- get your own Easylib instance as yourcollege.easylib.net (60 minutes),
- import your data (180 minutes),
- attend basic trainings (60 minutes) and
- keep using Easylib (Life time)
Still have more appetite, try our newer modules
Ticket management system to help you ensure nothing important gets dropped
Sample Clients of Easylib on Easylib 6.2a or 6.4a Cloud Version
Nitte University, Mangaluru
Ten colleges under Nitte University use Easylib. Also have a Union Catalogue built helping them get a unified view of the collections, share resources as well as give the best of the features to students and teaching faculty.
SDM University, Dharwad
Five colleges under Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University Dharwad use Easylib software for their medical and other health science colleges. Easylib client for more than a decade.
KLE University, Belagavi
Over ten colleges in KLE Group Belagavi use Easylib software to manage their library operations and a few of them on the latest version of Easylib software.
College of Fine Arts
Chitrakala Parishat and College of FIne Arts at Bengaluru manage their special library that has unique collection of books, designs, drawings, sculptures on Easylib Library Software.
Al Badar Dental College
Albadar Dental College, one of the most reputed dental colleges in Northen Karnataka uses Easylib to manage their library operations.
Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel College at Bengaluru with more than 2,000 issues and returns per day uses Easylib integrated with RFID Technology.
Alvas Engineering, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Degree colleges use Easylib latest version. Alvas Engineering College has RFID integrated with Easylib and stands apart in terms of excellent service.
Vidyodaya Law College
Vidyodaya Law College Library at Tumakuru has taken initiative to catalogue not only books but also thousands of digital material helpful to law students.
Rani Channamma University
Rani Channamma University uses Easylib to manage their entire library system across main campus and two additional colleges and PG Centers. Truly state of the art solution it has sharing resources among the three branches.
Join an elite group of over 600 proud customers of Easylib today.
Frequently asked questions
- Is Easylib integrated library package? Yes, Easylib is an integrated package for your library in order to manage your physical collections, journal subscriptions, digital collections, your visitor management and much more.
- What all standards it meets? Easylib digital library follows Dublin Core Meta Data Standards. The Cataloguing Module allows data transfer using MARC21 format. It is also compliant with RDA.
- How often product upgrades are launched? Easylib follows Agile Continuous Improvement method of development and new features are added every fifteen days. However due to the complexity of upgrade, customers can plan to upgrade on a yearly basis.
- How do you migrate our existing data? We have written a lot of import routines. The import options are available for Student Data, Cataloguing, Circulation Data, Time Table, Attendance, Digital Library and much more.
- How much time it requires to start using Easylib for our organisation? Once you place the order, usually a new instance gets created within a day and based on the data volume, data migration usually takes approx. one week.
- How are we trained? Training happens in three levels. First level includes online quick course to get you started. Second level includes in person visits or more dedicated online training. Third level includes self paced LMS driven alone training.
- How to request support? Easylib has built in Support option. It gives you option to open a ticket as needed as well as see history of past tickets opened. Once a ticket is opened, usually our team responds same day. Resolution is provided in between one and five days.
- Is phone support provided? Yes, once a ticket is opened, our team works with your staff to provide necessary support to make effective use of the application.
- What about in person visits? Usually we try to make one visit to every customer each year, who have taken AMC with Annual Visit. Usually the visits in a area or city are grouped together. You are requested to work with our support staff to coordinate visits.