- Ability to catalogue digital resources both inside the library and outside the library.
- Admin can add file types like PDF, TXT, JPEG etc. while storing the digital contents onto the digital library.
Where access is given – a user can easily download the eBooks and digital contents for both online and offline reading.
- Ability to download the digital library catalogue from publisher sites and directly import onto Easylib library database.
- Access external resources like electronic journals through online access.
- Access digital information available on web.
- Ability to give access to the contents within digital library of the organization to World Wide Web users based on their access level from the home page of the library.
- Ability to connect to Open DOAR and other online digital content repositories from Easylib digital library.
- Ability to see abstracts of the digital journals within Easylib database. Ability to implement secure login (restrict access to contents only when connected to library network).
- More secure as it build in spring mvc architecture.